- Definition of the problem to be analyzed and the context of the study
- Realization of a questionnaire (notoriety) or a user guide/operating manual (image)
- Preparation of the database and/or the field action or the contacts of targets to be interviewed
- Recruitment of the contributing investigators in Bretagne Conseil
- Control and validation of the administration of questionnaires (notoriety) or transcriptions (image)
- Data processing and analysis
- Comparison with competition (notoriety)
- Synthesis of the results obtained
- Preparation of the study report with presentation of the conclusions and recommendations of the study leader.
This type of study allows to measure the knowledge of a brand by the consumer and to analyze the image.
The main objective is to measure the effectiveness of the communication policy and the actions directed in order to improve the visibility of the company.
The data can be collected in two different ways: spontaneous, that is to say after a direct referencing of the brand by the consumer, or assisted, namely trough a proposed list of brands.
The notoriety study goes hand to hand with the image study which consists in identifying the values and the identity revealed by a brand or a business. It is also possible to observe how consumers perceive this brand and thus how they relate to it.
Whichever the method used, Bretagne Conseil commits itself to give to the customer the decision-making capacity regarding the communication plan to be put in place.
- A global vision of the image conveyed by a brand/ company
- A measurement of the efficiency of the chosen positioning
- A knowledge of the potential clientele
- To obtain a decision-making capability for a future communication plan
- A study report with the conclusions and recommendations on the project