- Definition of the problem and the study context (Development of a documentary research plan)
- Information research via various sources
- Selection of the information after a quality and relevancy assessment in view of the main problem
- Information processing
- Synthesis of results obtained
- Establishment of the study report with a presentation of conclusions and recommendations by the study manager
This service consists in collecting, summarising and analysing data which are inaccessible for the customer at first sight, and it can deal with diverse subjects. For instance, websites, professional magazines, or even sector studies are all means for the documentary research.
The documentary research can take different forms. Thus, it’s possible to analyse a market or to provide competitive intelligence for an installation or to launch a product.
Bretagne Conseil commits to provide a study package to our customers after an extensive research into expressed needs, in which they could find basic information required. All the research are limited to our spheres of competence: Marketing, Strategy and Communication to guarantee a coherent and quality research to our customers, so that they can make the appropriate and effective decisions.
- An overall market view and its evolution
- A greater competitors’ knowledge: strengths and weaknesses
- A first supply and demand state of play which will serve as a quantitative or qualitative study more targeted
- A first idea about the good/service viability in project
- A study report presenting all conclusions and recommendations about the project concerned