- Problem and study context definition
- Questionnaires development
- Preparation of the databases and/or action plan
- Recruitment of investigators
- Numerical data collection
- Check and questionnaires administrative approvals
- Processing, analysis and data encoding
- Synthesis of results obtained
- Establishment of the study report with a presentation of conclusions and recommendations by the study manager
The purpose of the quantitative study is to analyse and understand well customers’ behaviours and views by quantifying them. The quantitative study enables us as well to understand the general state of the demand.
This study is carried out by a survey administrated from a sample of the studied population and then, whose numerical results are generalized to the studied population.
After administrating quantitative surveys and analysing the resulting data, Bretagne Conseil is able to define customer’s classification, purchasing behaviour and consumption pattern. Thus, our customer has all means necessary to a better understanding of its target customer, from his production adjustment to an optimal and right implementation of communication campaign.
- A numerical data
- A consumption pattern’s state of play
- A thorough knowledge about supply and demand
- A study report which present conclusions and recommendations about the project concerned
The purpose of the qualitative study is to understand customers’ behaviours, motivations and the emerging trends in a particular target demographic. And by an explaining their buying behaviour, it enables us to give further accurate information about the customer decision-making-process.
Bretagne Conseil interviews potential customers face-to-face or by means of a focus group, of course, with a pre-established interview guide. Then, we give the study pack to the customer in which the end-consumer purchasing behaviours are determined, and especially their opinions and their decision-making-process characterizing them towards what they consume.
The qualitative study includes a verbatim list that is also provided to the customer. A verbatim is a list of all words and sentences used by the end-consumers during the investigation. This allows the customer to sell their products while being in symbiosis with the end-consumers perceptions about the offering.
1. Définition du problème à analyser et du contexte de l’étude
2. Réalisation du guide d’entretien
3. Contact des cibles à interviewer
4. Recrutement des enquêteurs cotisants à Bretagne Conseil
5. Retranscription des interviews
6. Contrôle et validation des retranscriptions
7. Traitement et analyse des données
8. Synthèse des résultats obtenus
9. Établissement du rapport d’étude avec présentation des conclusions et des recommandations du chargé d’étude
- Une analyse des comportements non verbaux
- Un état des lieux des modes de consommation
- Une connaissance de l’accueil reçu par les produits ou services en question
- Un rapport d’étude présentant conclusions et recommandations sur le projet en question