- Definition of the problem to analyze and of the context
- Realization of a scope adapted to the problem
- Preparation of the case sequence (the visit scenario that fits the silent partner and canvassing of other Junior-Enterprises)
- Recruitment of the investigators, contributors to Bretagne Conseil
- Data collection through the scope and debriefing over the general impressions of the visit
- Control and validation of the scope
- Processing and analysis of the data
- Synthesis of the results
- Creation of the study report
The product consists in a visit of a point-of-sale done by a mystery customer. A mystery-customer is a fake customer sent by a marketing department or by a specialized service provider. The goal is to measure the quality of the point-of-sale’s services. This visits have as a purpose to the measurement of the quality, and the respect of the rules established by of the customer company for their services.
Bretagne Conseil is committed in the realization of those visits and in their analysis so the silent partner can have a feedback on the selling methods regarding their services. They will then be able to adapt or correct their selling strategy directly or indirectly.
- An evaluation of the sale services proposed
- A conformance assessment of the ‘silent partner’ selling instructions by the point of sale
- An optimization of the selling strategy
- A study report that shows the conclusions and the recommendations about the project